Restore Georgia is made up of 7 regions around the state. Each region has a leader that is responsible for coordinating local activities and recruiting volunteers.
Regional leaders will:
- Partner with other groups locally; ACLU, NAACP, NIA, Salvation Army, Georgia Justice Project, United Way, the faith community, there are many ways to get our message out including participating in their events with a table & brochures
- Develop its own program and actions in recruiting new Restore Georgia members and coordinating all activities and functions within that Region
Regions in need of a leader:
Board of Directors – Secretary
Restore Georgia is currently seeking applicants for the role of Secretary. This role has voting privileges on the Board of Directors. This role is an interim role that will be selected and appointed by the Executive Director. The person in this role will serve until March 2022 at which an official election will be held.
The Secretary is responsible for:
- keeping minutes of all meetings as well as an accurate membership roster including attendance at meetings;
- assisting the Executive Director or Managing Director in meeting setup, facilitation, order, parliamentary procedure, or timekeeping as may be required;
- and the facilitation of all inbound and outbound communications for the organization.
Restore Georgia is seeking a Communications Manager. This is a great opportunity for a college student looking for an internship.
Responsibilities of this position include:
· Develop impactful social media strategies, including the design of needed assets;
· Design advocacy and overall promotional materials;
· Manage our social media platforms, including writing and editing posts, creating graphics, maintaining the social media calendar, engaging social media followers and influencers, and developing reports on social media metrics and analytics;
· Optimize video, audio, and photo content for social platforms including website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
· Research online communications tools, social media trends, and implement best practices;
· Ensure frequent and timely newsletters and emails are sent out to constituents.
· Edit and proofread Restore Georgia’s written materials, press releases and other media materials;
· Other duties as assigned.