MOULTRIE, Ga. — A Colquitt County man indicted on 18 charges involving alleged sexual acts with an underage girl was among those recently indicted by Colquitt County grand jurors.
Elio Soria, 35, 400 W. Mulberry St., Funston, was indicted on 10 counts of child molestation, three counts of aggravated sexual battery, two counts statutory rape and one count each rape, enticing a child for indecent purposes and criminal attempt to commit a felony.
According to the indictment, the sexual abuse of the girl, who was under 16 at the time, started in December 2016 and continued through July of this year.
After his arrest on charges Soria was released on a $30,000 bond. He is currently being held in Colquitt County Jail on an unrelated probation violation charge.
In other cases involving sex offenses:
• Amos Lamar Goram, 22, 1002 Sixth Ave. S.E.; enticing a child for indecent purposes, child molestation, aggravated child molestation and statutory rape.
• Dezman Chase McDuffie, 16, 827 Sardis Church Road; aggravated child molestation and aggravated sexual battery.
• Rhoderick Moore; statutory rape and rape.
• Marcus Demond Moore, 28, 2137 E. Central Ave.; two counts child molestation and sexual battery against a child under 16.
• Cedric Barge, 22, 818-B Fifth St. N.W., and Andrew Lamar Madry, 34, 523 27th St. S.E. Apt. 3; home invasion and battery.
• Christopher Dylan Weed, 17, 805 E. Railroad St., Quitman; terroristic threats, violation of Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act, simple assault and stalking.
• Donta Perez Wilson; armed robbery, burglary, two counts aggravated assault and four counts possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
• Steven Demond Richardson, 38, 316-C S. Church St., Doerun; aggravated stalking, terroristic threats, obstruction of a police officer and harassing communications.
In a separate indictment Richardson is charged with: aggravated assault, theft by taking, pointing gun or pistol at another and interference with driver’s control of vehicle.
• Shyanne Audranique Young, 19; robbery by force, burglary and theft by shoplifting.
• Timothy Isaac McKee, 18, 125 Edmondson Road; simple battery (family violence), battery (family violence), two counts cruelty to children, aggravated assault, aggravated stalking and criminal damage to property.
In a separate indictment McKee is charged with battery, disrupting public school and three counts obstruction of a police officer.
• Roy Daniel Murphy, 235 Jim Sharpe Road; forgery, four counts exploitation and intimidation of disabled adult, elder person or resident.
• Luke Allen Moxley, 32, 149 Moxley Lane; burglary, three counts theft by taking, two counts entering an automobile.
• Maurice Antwon Smith, 35, 1703 Woodbend Road, Stone Mountain, Ga.; burglary.
• Troy Alex Tyrone Davidson, 34, 178 Randall Salter Road, Omega; possession of firearm by first-offender probationer.
• Ronald Cory Casteel, 38, 1801 West Blvd.; possession of firearm by convicted felon.
• Shalee Vinson, 22, 111 20th Ave. N.W., and James Michael Wilson, 21, 4184 Hwy. 133 S.; theft by taking and forgery.
• Terry Phillip Sauls, 32, 608 Laurel Ave., Adel; aggravated stalking.
• Justina Lynn Jones, 30, 12832 Hwy. 33; stalking.
• Colin Anthony Terrell Jr., 26, 500 Joe Gray Road; driving while license suspended.
• Raekwon Jamal Brown, 18, 157 West Road, Poulan; fleeing or attempting to elude police officer, theft by receiving stolen property and reckless driving.
• Jason Lee Baird, 33, 223 Bonnie Tuk Road, and Claude Nelson Cowart; theft by taking.
• Rikizo Armand Davis, 37, 1302 First Ave. N.W.; nine counts financial transaction card fraud.
• Sam Lang, also known as Sam Lang Jr., 58, 149 Beacon St., Camilla, and Erroll Antonio Parker, also known as Antonio Parker Erroll and Antonio Errell; entering an automobile and three counts burglary.
• Johnny Brooks, 48, 816 Joe Louis Ave.; two counts each theft by taking and theft by conversion.
• John Lester Butler Jr.; theft by taking and theft by conversion.
• Dennis Hightower, 53, 434 10th St. N.W.; five counts burglary in the fourth degree and four counts theft by deception.
• Ronnie Eastman Powell, 41, 490 Hwy. 319 N., Tifton; possession of firearm by convicted felon.
• Tommy Wayne Baxley, 71, 7604 County Road 91, Slocumb, Ala.; deposit account fraud and failing to pay for natural products or chattels.
• Jimmy Franklin Carter, 51, 351 Pasco Road, Thomasville; theft by conversion and conversion of payments for real property improvements.
• Maria Juan Bartolome, 20, 1231 Eighth Ave. S.E.; theft by taking.
• Joshua Lee Taylor, 26, 2610 Hwy. 158 W., Douglas; theft by taking and theft by receiving stolen property.
• Buck Timothy Rogers, 45, 1637 Bob Taylor Road; executing fictitious checks and forgery.
• Jerry Tomar Lewis, 37, 251 Selina Road; possession of firearm by convicted felon, failure to stop at stop sign and driving without license.
• Christina Kay Henry, also known as Christina Jones, 36, 4095 S. Pine St., Coolidge; theft by taking.
• Walter Stewart Jackson Jr., 41, 155 Mill Ridge Circle, Tifton; deposit account fraud.